Thursday, January 14, 2010

Quilts of 2008


Quilts of 2008, originally uploaded by QuiltpiecerClick on mosaic for link to each photo

I just learned to make this mosaic by signing up with Big Huge Labs … and it was free!  I found out about this by joining the Potholder Pass Swap at Amy’s blog During Quiet Time and the flickr group. 


potholder pass button

I am amazed at how much I’ve learned so far … and not all of it is related to quilting!  I’m new to all this social media and the digital photo sites; so it’s been a learning process but very exciting!

Happy quilting!


Rita

2 comments:

  1. Wow those are all beautiful Rita! You've been busy! Thanks for stopping by and showing me your blog, I'll definitely be snooping around here now! :) -Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice mosaic! Wasn't it fun? I am going to have to make more now too :)

    ReplyDelete