Surprise in the Mail Today … Yippee!!

DSC00913

This wonderful package came in the mail today!  It’s from Jeannie in Florida, and she was my secret “potholder fairy” for the Potholder Pass #2 swap.  I was flabbergasted and speechless when I opened the box because not only did Jeannie make these wonderful potholders, but she also included some additional goodies!
 DSC00914 DSC00915

I love my potholders!  Jeannie took the time to read my blog and found out that red is my favorite color … wow!
 DSC00916
I also received these two adorable pouches … in red!  The large pouch is zippered, and I am just thrilled to receive them.

DSC00919

As if that wasn’t enough, Jeannie included this 101 Fun-to-Quilt Pot Holders book … plus the newest Quilts and More magazine … which I had been wanting to buy … how awesome is all that!  And, the “icing on the cake” … a box of chocolates!  I’m in heaven!

Thank you, Jeannie, for the beautiful pot holders and your generous gifts!

Comments

  1. hahah.ahaaa.. You are so welcome, this was a very fun swap!!
    Now I can leave comments on your blog :) you are a awesome quilter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky, lucky you! I am so jealous of the selvages potholder. I just love selvage projects.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops