I received my first blogging award - The Versatile Blogger Award – from Michelle at The Desert Quilter! Thank you so much … I am honored! I was totally surprised when I read Michelle’s email this morning; and I was very touched by her recognition.
The award comes with a few easy rules:
- Thank the person who gave you the award. (Definitely!)
- Tell 7 things about yourself.
- Award 15 other bloggers that you enjoy reading.
7 Things About Me:
- I will be married 27 years this December; have three grown children; and 5 grandchildren.
- I love to read almost anything, but crime fiction is my favorite.
- I love movies; thrillers and dramas are my favorites.
- I hate to cook but love baking.
- My favorite subject in school was English (love to write).
- My current favorite TV show is The Closer.
- I worked for over 20 years as a public service employee; and am a retired Code Enforcement Officer (worked long hours and definitely not overpaid).
15 Bloggers who are receiving the Versatile Blogger Award from me (in no particular order):
- Stephanie at A Ditchin’ Time Quilts
- Beth at Love Laugh Quilt
- Delilah at Love.Laugh.Sew
- Diane at Life Scraps
- Em at Em’s Scrapbag
- Karen at Sewing Tales
- Linda at ScrapMaster
- Barb at Bewjewled Quilts by Barb
- Lori at Humble Quilts
- Amanda Jean at Crazy Mom Quilts
- Amy at During Quiet Time
- Nedra at Cactus Needle Quilts
- Nancy-Rose at Life is a Stitch
- Tazzie at Tazzie Quilts
- Trisha at TLC Stitches
There are so many wonderful bloggers, and it was not an easy task to pick just 15! The rules are easy but please don’t feel obligated on my part if they seem to be too much work. I just want to give a cheer and recognition to all quilting bloggers. I am happy to be part of such a special group in blogland; and thanks to all for sharing your creativity!