Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In … It Happened

Wednesday Weigh In

Well, what I was afraid would happen did happen … my weight/water loss has come to a screeching halt! Not only did I not lose any weight, but I gained 2.5 lbs … boo hoo hoo!  I knew it was too easy to last.

I suppose two 7-hour days of sitting in a car and eating junk food (i.e., McDonalds, In-N-Out Burger, Top Dog, etc.) on my trip to Berkeley did not help.  Although I did take fruit for the road and walked at every opportunity, it just wasn’t enough to keep the pounds off.

That’s okay … I’m still minus 6 lbs. which is an average loss of 2 lbs. per week.  Not to get discouraged by this gain, but it does make me realize I am now going to have to work at losing it.  Let the fun begin!

BTW, did anyone read Losing It! by Valerie Bertinelli.  I read it a few months ago and it was a good read.  I learned more about her life than I ever wanted to know!  Anyway, I must say she does look good …

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the 6 lb loss! That IS the important thing. :-)

    ReplyDelete