Camp Sloanie Winter StashBuster

2010 aurifil BOM for sl

I’m a fan of Pat Sloan designs and just love her fabric!  And just because I need another project to do (not!), I have joined Camp Sloanie for the Winter StashBuster weekend event.  Sewing starts Friday, February 5 and we’ll be sewing, sewing, sewing all weekend long!  The best part is there will be prizes given away throughout the 3 days!

If you want to join the fun, click on the button to visit Pat Sloan’s webpage for more information.  The first assignment … pick your fabrics! 

So let’s all head to camp … Camp Sloanie that is!

Comments

  1. Hi Rita ,Can't wait to find out what the quilt pattern will be . I want to do this too (like I don't have enough going on)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops