WIP Wednesday

27020PP

Karrie Lyne over at Freckled Whimsy is having a Charm Pack Quilt Along.  Yeah, I love to quilt-along!  And I also love the 12 Days of Christmas by Kate Spain for Moda. 

DSC01540

They’re already on week three, but I just started working on my HSTs so I’ve got some catching up to do.  Here’s one by Kim using the same charm pack:

4873986105_e929acea50_b

I can’t wait to get my Charm Pack quilt finished, but first …

DSC01537

… I need to finish my log cabin “quilt of errors”.  I have made some progress, and I’m thinkin’ I’m likin’ it!  Check out that middle block … I think it adds character, don’t you?  I’m thinking I’d like to do something other than just a plain border.  

We’re heading to Berkeley again this Friday, so not sure if I’ll have this top done by then … but I’m working on it.

Comments

  1. WooHoo! you had a great week! 7.5 is 7.5 no matter how you do it. I do love your log cabin. The centre works for me. Very striking. It gives it a bit of movement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita, your doing great. I can't believe how well you are doing. You are motivating me to do better! Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on you WWI! And I love the log cabin, that center block adds interest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your weight loss! The "quilt of errors" should be the "quilt of rights" because it is turning out great. The middle block is nice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops