Weekly Finish #6-#7 More Quilts for Kids

 DSC00897

Finally finished the Touch of Comfort quilt for Quilts for Kids.  I named it “Jumpin’ Frogs”, and it is now on its return trip.

DSC00896

I didn’t manage to salvage enough fabric from the kit for the binding so I used a black/white check fabric from my stash.  I think it goes well with the black/white striped inner border.

This was such an easy and quick design that I made a second quilt (below) to send along with the Jumpin’ Frogs quilt.

DSC00894
 
I’m planning to request a second kit soon, and I will again add a second quilt to go along.  The Touch of Comfort program with Quilts for Kids has a goal of 10,000 quilts by the end of the year.  Interested in helping?  Click here for more info.

Comments

  1. Love the binding on both quilts. I'm sure they will be loved and appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilts turned out all soft and scrunchy ~ perfect to snuggle a needy child! This was fun. Thanks for sharing the love! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops