Wednesday, September 8, 2010

WIP Wednesday & Wednesday Weigh-In

DSC01695

I’ve been creating kids quilts for Project Linus since 2001 and have donated close to 50 quilts.  But over the last couple of years, I really haven’t made any quilts to donate. 

Here is a stack of 10 quilt tops that I’ve had sitting around for at least year.  For whatever reason, I’ve never gotten around to quilting them.  So I decided to bring them out and get busy quilting them so I can donate them to Project Linus.  They’re about crib size so not very big which makes them quick and easy to quilt.  Maybe I can get a couple finished this week …


Wednesday Weigh In

And I am very jazzed because … I lost another half pound!  It doesn’t sound like much, but I’m amazed that I haven’t gained cuz I’ve not been very good.  I’ve been eating some things I shouldn’t and I haven’t been exercising.  On a subconscious level, I must be doing something right.  I do know we’re eating more fish and fruits & vegetables.  But it’s all okay … tomorrow’s another day and another opportunity to do right.

2 comments:

  1. Cool about the donation quilts! And congrats on more weight loss. You keep going in the right direction. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top blog, I had not come across quiltpiecer.blogspot.com earlier in my searches!
    Carry on the good work!

    ReplyDelete