WIP Work In Progress: Just Because Scrap Quilt



I just love scrappy quilts!  When I saw this "Just Because" scrappy quilt pattern in the Fons & Porter Scrap Quilts (Spring 2015) magazine, I knew I had to make it.  


Even though I haven't finished my Dr. Seuss quilt, I jumped right into working on this scrappy quilt. I've already made about 20 blocks and they are so much fun to make.


The magazine pattern shows a queen size which requires 255 blocks.  But it also has directions for a smaller throw-size quilt which takes only 80 blocks.  


My original plan is to make the throw-size quilt, but I love making these blocks and may go for the queen size.  I just hope my quilt looks as good and colorful as the one in the magazine.  Until next time ...

Remember, the best things in life are quilted!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops