Go! Cutter Finally Arrived ... But Then This Happened

 


The Go! Fabric Cutter finally arrived today!  I had been looking forward to getting it and was so excited to start using it.  However, I have to hold off a bit longer because I'm now waiting for this:


Yup, I - we - ordered the Go! Big electric cutter and I should be getting it sometime this week.  It was an unexpected and unplanned purchase.

This past week, hubby and I went to our local sewing center to pick up my Mega Quilter (yea!), which had been in the shop for repair and servicing.  As it turns out, this sewing center sells the Accuquilt.  Lo and behold, they had the Go! Big on display, and we asked the sales clerk to demonstrate it for us.  It was never my intention to get the Big; I merely wanted to get an idea of how the cutter and dies work.

The following day, hubby called me from work and told me he was impressed with the electric cutter and thought it'd be better for me than the crank one.  That day was also the last day of the $100-off sale and I wasted no time in ordering the Go! Big. Voila!  Let me just say, that darling hubby is not only a "gadget man" but he also has a very generous heart.  He's a keeper: 37 years married this December.

Since that day, I've been trying to figure out what I'm going to do with the first Go! Cutter.  My options are (1) return it; (2) gift it; or (3) resell it.  The issue with option (1) is that I want to keep the dies and accessories.  As for option (2), I thought maybe I'd gift it to my daughter but she said she wouldn't use it.  So that leaves option (3), my best option.  

So, I'll hold off cutting out any more quilts until the Go! Big gets here.  In the meantime, I'll be busy quilting now that my Mega Quilter is back.  Yea!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops