Hello Fall! So Glad You're Here

 

Fall is my favorite season.  I'm so glad it's here with it's cooler temperatures although here in Southern California, the Inland Empire specifically, it's still in the 90s this week.


It's time to make a fall quilt and I think I'd better get on it right away!  I've been looking at patterns for fall quilts and thought I'd make the Morning Glory Star Quilt.  But, then, Bonnie Hunter released her Appalachian Autumn quilt pattern and I love it!




I also love these Maple Leaf quilts and I want one!

I just can't decide which one I should make but I do know I have to decide soon or else fall will be over before I know it!

Decisions, decisions, decisions!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops