WIP Work In Progress: Single Wedding Ring

 

I'll bet I'm not the only one who has several projects going on at once, although I usually do try to finish one before I start the next even if it is only the top.

I've made some progress on my Single Wedding Ring top and decided to do a straight setting with no sashing and cornerstones.  I'll probably add an inner border and do a fancy pieced outer border.  We'll see what comes up for next week.


And, I'm still working on Clue 1 of the Grassy Creek mystery.  I've sewn the HSTs and I still need to trim half of them but I'll be ready for Clue 2 on Friday.



This is the Bobby Dazzler top that I finished in September and quilted today.  It's still a work-in-progress not only because it needs binding but also because I have to repair the mess I have on the back.

I did a whole row of quilting before I realized I didn't lower the needle bar.  Ugh, I hate it when that happens.  The threads are loose on the back which I  actually had a hard time finding.  I thought I'd leave the row alone because it's such a pain to fix, but it'll bother me if I don't.  I still hope to get the quilt finished by Friday.



And I made a bit more progress since Monday on my Stash Buster Challenge quilt.  I've actually completed 40 blocks and plan to make a total of 56 for a 7x8 layout.  Honestly, the Square Dance block is so easy and fun to make.  It goes together very fast.

If you'd like to see more quilting goodness and see what others are up to, please visit the following which I'm linking up to:  

To-Do Tuesday @ Home Sewn By Us
Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter

Until next time ... 
Be happy and keep on quilting!

Comments

  1. They all look like great projects but ooof on that back side. Hate it when that happens! (Sometimes I will fix things later on my regular machine if it's small.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rita! Oh yes, I always, always, ALWAYS have multiple projects going at once. And almost always a stack of recently finished quilts that need to be quilted. Sometimes I need to ponder and worry about how to quilt something, while other times I am just in a piecing mode. I really can't imagine just working on one project at a time! The SWR block looks rather like the pineapple block, doesn't it? What a nice finish that will be. You've got a good start on Grassy! Yeah, you'll have to fix Dazzler but I can surely see the temptation to not do so! And finally, the Square Dance block looks like fun. I don't think I've seen it before. Thanks so much for linking up this week! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow such varied projects and such progress! Kudos on getting so much done. There's a lot to love here. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops