Design Wall Monday: Chains of Love

 


Well, this is on my design wall today.  I hope when it's finished that it will look something like this ...



or this ...


I love this pattern.  It is Chains of Love, a free pattern from Jedi Craft Girl.  It's fairly quick and easy and uses only 5 fat quarters and background yardage.  

I'm making mine in reds and pinks for Valentine's Day, but I've seen this made in other colors.  I think it'd make a great baby quilt, maybe in purple or blue.

I don't think I'll have it finished by Valentine's Day on Sunday but February is also Heart Disease Awareness month so I'm okay with getting it finished before the end of the month.


If you'd like to see more quilting goodness and see what others are up to, please visit the following which I'm linking up to:  

Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
Monday Making @ Love Laugh Quilt
Oh! Scrap @ Quilting Is More Fun...

Until next time ... 
Be happy and keep on quilting!



Comments

  1. What a great little quilt that will be! I made one called Chains of Love too but it had no hearts. Cant wait to see your finished! Stay safe and sew on! ( it is -26 here so it's a quilting day!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Do you still blog about your ebay buys/sells? I thought I remembered reading your blog about ebay in the past but I can't find it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for asking but I don't blog about reselling on eBay anymore. I still have my eBay store but I'm not as active as I used to be. So much has changed and I think Instagram and YouTube is the place to go for selling advice.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops