WIP Work In Progress: A Very Coriander Christmas

Blocks 5 and 6

I haven't had much time for quilting and have fallen behind in my BOM for the Very Coriander Christmas quilt.  I've had 3 block kits sitting around and I'm pretty sure April's kit will be here soon.  

So I made some time this past weekend to work on Blocks 5 and 6 (January-February) and finished them today.  The blocks are 18" square and are not very difficult, but they do have several pieces and HSTs so they can be time-consuming.


Here are my completed six blocks so far.  I am so glad I decided to do this BOM sampler quilt.  I love each block and am excited to see the completed quilt.

One block a month should be doable but sometimes other projects take priority, so it'll probably be a few weeks before I can get to the rest of the blocks done. 

Until next time ... 
Be happy and keep on quilting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops