RSC2021 April is Blue


Well, I'm on a roll now ... a Roll-ing Rainbow quilt that is!  I made six more blocks in blue which was the RSC color for the month of April.  This makes a total of 17 finished blocks with only 8 more to go. 

Red is the color of the month for May but this quilt has no red.  So instead I'll my Stash Buster Challenge quilt by making some red blocks.

Purple is the color for June and July is blue again.  I hope I can catch up by the end of the month.

Linking up to RSC21 @ soscrappy.  Be sure to visit for more blue goodness.

Until next time ... be happy and keep on quilting!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops