RSC2021 March is Green

 

It's hard to believe that 2021 is more than half over and that it's been months since my last post.  I took some time off from quilting and blogging to work on a total makeover of our front and back yards.  And, now I'm trying to catch up on my 2021 quilting goals.

So here we are in July and I finally finished my RSC21 blocks for March, which is green ... three more blocks for my Rolling Rainbow quilt.  These blocks finish at 16.5" so these were fast and easy.

Linking up to RSC21 @ soscrappy.  Be sure to visit for more green goodness.

Until next time ... be happy and keep on quilting!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops