WIP Work in Progress: Stash Buster Challenge 2021 - Red Blocks

  



I figured since I am on a roll that I would just keep going with making my first two Stash Buster Challenge blocks.

The challenge is to make at least one block a week so by the end of the year you'll have enough blocks to make a quilt.  Anyone who finishes at least 52 blocks will have their name entered into a drawing for "an amazing gift" from Border Creek Station.



Red is my favorite color so when I saw this quilt in the Stash Buster FB group I knew it was time to jump on that bandwagon.  Two blocks down and many to go! Well, at least it's a start ...


This is my Stash Buster quilt from last year.  I didn't start it until the end of November but still managed to finish it just before Christmas.  It has 56 blocks (7x8) so I qualified to be entered into the drawing, although I had zero expectations of winning.  But I enjoyed making it and was really happy with the end product.  I gifted it to a dear friend who is dealing with some health issues.


Red was the color of the month for May so I'm linking up to RSC21 @ soscrappy for ScrapHappy Saturday - End of Red.  Be sure to visit for more red goodness.

Until next time ... be happy and keep on quilting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops