Design Wall Monday: More Y2K Blocks #25-#28

 

Progress continues on my Y2K quilt with four more blocks.

The charms in the top 2 blocks are from Marlene F. in Hong Kong: ...I am just an ordinary everyday person.  I have traveled to parts of Europe and Asia.  My birthplace is Scotland, and I'm an Australian national temporarily living in Hong Kong.  My hobbies include quilting.

The bottom 2 blocks are from Shirley B. in Texas.  She did not include a siggy square but did include her bio: ...I have lived here [a small town in Texas] for the last 15 years...I started quilting about 19 years ago while I was in Germany.  There was a family who lived down the street and she did a lot of this and I learned a little from her.  I liked the way the material goes together and forms different designs.  So, I ventured out a little and decided to start making my own designs.  It has been wonderful...A Quilter from Texas



And I continue to work on my Unity quilt.  These star blocks are for the 3rd round and they took me a few days to finish. I am SO glad to have them completed.  Bonnie sure loves her small scraps but I love her quilts!


If you'd like to see more quilting goodness and see what others are up to, please visit the following which I'm linking up to:  

Monday Making @ Love Laugh Quilt
Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication

Until next time ... 
Be happy and keep on quilting!

Comments

  1. One day I will be able to say that I am making real progress. You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops