Design Wall Monday: Y2K Blocks #21-#24 -- Wedding Rings Block

Again, neither swapper included a biography but the top two blocks are from Althea F. in New York and the bottom two are from Marge B. in Wisconsin.

Blocks #21 through #24 completed and I'm halfway done ...yea!  

And, I'm also happy to say that I found the name of my Y2K block:  "Wedding Rings".



After searching Google and my collection of half a dozen books on quilt blocks, I found it in both the 1001 Patchwork Designs (1982) and the 5500 Quilt Block Designs.  


And, now that I had a name, I went back to Google and found two sites that offer free patterns.  Just click on the picture to link to each site.
 
Fabric 406.com

Scissortail Quilting


If you'd like to see more quilting goodness and see what others are up to, please visit the following which I'm linking up to:  

Monday Making @ Love Laugh Quilt
Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
Oh Scrap! @ Quilting is More Fun Than Housework

Until next time ... 
Be happy and keep on quilting!

Comments

  1. According to Block Base+, the Wedding Ring block was originally published in the Kansas City Star in 1930 with a slightly different coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really cool block! love the colors of the ones you received

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops