Weekly Finish...Or Not: A Very Coriander Christmas

 
Finally finished my BOM A Very Coriander Christmas quilt started last October.  I love it!!  I hope I can finish it by Christmas.


It looks complicated but the blocks measure 18.5" so the pieces are not too small.  It also helps that the instructions were clear, although I would say this is not a beginner quilt.  I consider myself an intermediate quilter but I mostly like to make quick and easy quilts. This top was by far one of the more intricate designs I've made -- next to Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilts.  

Next in line is another BOM Christmas quilt which is a 7-month project.  I should be receiving the first package any day soon.  And I am looking forward to Bonnie's 2021 mystery quilt which should be coming out over the next few weeks. And I'm still working on my Y2K quilt -- I hope you all don't get tired of reading about it but blogging helps keep me focused as well as my quilting goals.  There are way too many squirrels floating around that want to distract me!


If you'd like to see more quilting goodness and see what others are up to, please visit the following which I'm linking up to: 

Until next time ... 
Be happy and keep on quilting!

 

Comments

  1. I love your Christmas quilt. Those cornerstones are so pretty. Yes it does look complicated, but clear instructions are everything aren't they?
    I don't get tired of reading your blog posts at all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice variety of blocks and I love the sashing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen your blog before, but when I saw the Coriander Christmas I had to respond. I spent a bunch of time today pulling fabrics and making notes to start my version! I'm using a 2020 collection called Juniper by Kate & Birdie and I can't wait! This will be a year-long project. Like you, I am an intermediate quilter looking for a little challenge. Here we go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the finish! It looks fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty quilt! Well done and a stunner! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! This is just so pretty!! I like how all the blocks just pop out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a lovely quilt. I'm sure you can get it finished in time to enjoy it for winter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your beautiful Coriander Christmas quilt. It is so beautiful. It will be so special to have it finished to display and use this December. Thanks for linking with Design Wall Mondays, Hugs, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty quilt! Love your fabrics. Thanks for sharing this fabulous finish on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A finish before Christmas? You can do it! We're rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops