Final 2021 Weekly Finish #14: Bouillabaisse Quilt
Woo hoo! Yes, another happy dance because I finally quilted my Bouillabaisse top which I finished in 2010 and posted about here.
This is a photo of my first Bouillabaisse quilt which I made in 2003 in class at my LQS. I really enjoyed making this quilt which was much easier than my second one.
|Bouillabaisse Top - 2010|
I had so many issues with this second one and by the last few blocks, I couldn't care less if anything matched. I was just glad to get the top pieced and it's been in my "to be quilted" pile for the past 11 years.
And now that it's finally quilted, I don't see any "issues" that bother me and I love it!
I quilted it with an all-over design of meandering loops which was pretty easy and fun to do.
The pieced backing is made from 100% cotton bed sheets, and the batting is Warm & Natural. The quilt measures 82" x 103" and the pattern is by Pie In The Sky Quilts.
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter
- Put Your Foot Down @ For The Love of Geese
- Finished Or Not Finished Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Friday Foto Fun @ Powered by Quilting
- Peacock Party @ Wendy's Quilts and More
- Off The Wall Friday @ Creations by Nina-Marie