WIP Wednesday: Rhododendron Trail Mystery Quilt

 


Surprisingly, I am keeping up and making progress on Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilt.  Here are the first 10 of 31 blocks I need to complete before Clue 7 is released on Friday.  Don't look too closely as they are not perfect -- definitely handmade -- but finished is better than perfect, right? I'm happy with my blocks and I will be ready for the next clue.


If you'd like to see more quilting goodness and see what others are up to, please visit the following which I'm linking up to:  

Stitch Sew & Show @ Life in the Scrapatch
Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter
Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication

Until next time ... 
Be happy and keep on quilting!

Comments

  1. Don't make 31 blocks. You only need 30. The other set of pieces get used later. Looking good! You're ahead of me. I just finished cutting the squares for clue 6.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These blocks are very pretty. I'm curious to see what Bonnie's alternate block looks like, or maybe i will be pieced sashing, who knows? Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty blocks! Love your choice of fabrics. Kudos for keeping up with the quilt along! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty blocks and colors. I have not even saved the steps for this Bonnie Hunter Mystery as I have two of the previous ones in pieces. I shall enjoy seeing yours. Thank you for linking up ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops