WIP Wednesday: Rhododendron Trail Mystery Quilt Clue 7

 

Woo hoo!  I have kept up with Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilt and Clue 7 is all done.  The picture shows a few of the finished blocks but I am caught up with all the blocks.  Clue 8 comes out Friday.  Although I don't think it's the "big reveal", I'm excited to see what it is.




In between clues, I'm working on my blue Weed Whacker top and making good progress.

And, it's time to pick up where I left off on my Unity quilt.  Maybe I can get this top finished by February.  That would be nice!



If you'd like to see more quilting goodness and see what others are up to, please visit the following which I'm linking up to:  

Stitch Sew & Show @ Life in the Scrapatch
Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter
Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication

Until next time ... 
Be happy and keep on quilting!

Comments

  1. Your mystery quilt is gorgeous! Congratulations on keeping up because that is real hard! Your Unity quilt looks almost done and Weed Wacker (love the name) is really coming together. What a great week you've had. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops