What I'm Working On...

 

This is a top for a quilt I'm making for DS#2 as a gift for his graduation from the UCLA paramedic program next month.

I bought the fabrics last year, and all the prints are related to emergency medical services.


I searched the Internet and Pinterest for ideas and found this quilt as inspiration.


I didn't have a pattern so I just winged it and came up with these 2 blocks.


My floor became my design "wall" and I created blocks as I went along.  Sort of like putting a puzzle together.


I'm very happy with the end result and am excited to get it finished.


I'm happy to join these linky parties.  Be sure to visit them to see what other quilters are sharing.

Oh Scrap! @ Quilting is More Fun Than Housework
Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts

Until next time ... 
Be happy and keep on quilting!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops