WIP Wednesday: RSC 2022 August is Orange


 I am so excited to get my orange blocks done for the August Rainbow Scrap Challenge.

I was so excited, in fact, that I couldn't wait to get started on my two quilt tops.  Of course, I forgot to take a picture of the 9 Jack Knife blocks before assembling the rows.  So I took a picture of one block to represent all 9.

I hope to finish both tops by end of next week.  Well, I should be able to finish at least one, for sure.😃

Linking up to ScrapHappy Saturday @ soscrappy.  Please visit to see what other quilters are sharing.

Until next time ... 
Be happy and keep on quilting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops