Weekly Finish #33: Jericho Walls Stash Buster Quilt
Scrappy Stash Buster Challenge
Finished Size: 76" x 90"
I made this quilt for the 2022 Stash Buster Challenge by Border Creek Station using the Jericho Walls block and posted about the quilt top back in May when I finished it.
I used some really old and "ugly" fabrics from my stash and had a fun time putting the blocks together. There are 32 blocks, and each block measures 10" finished.
The quilting design is Trailing Leaves, an E2E design from the Pro-Stitcher Lite Design Catalog, and the batting is Warm & Natural.
I used some charm packs for the piano border and each strip measured 2½" x 5" unfinished. The inner border and binding are the same red fabric.
I used a new full-size sheet I bought at a thrift store. I don't really like it but I didn't want to use any of my fabric stash to piece the backing and I certainly didn't want to buy any more fabric.
And a label completes the quilt.
I am really happy with the results. And, now that the weather is cooler, it's perfect for cuddling.
I'm happy to join these linky parties. Be sure to visit them to see what other quilters are sharing.
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter
- Needle and Thread Thursday @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Off The Wall Friday @ Creations...By Nina-Marie
- Peacock Party @ Wendy's Quilts and More
- Put Your Foot Down @ True Blue Quilts
- Brag About Your Beauties @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Friday Foto Fun @ Powered by Quilting
- TGIFF Friday Finish @ Storied Quilts
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Oh, Scrap! @ Quilting is more fun than Housework
- Patchwork & Quilts @ Quilting Patchwork Applique
it is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! And I don't see ANY ugly fabric there--LOL!!ReplyDelete
What a lovely quilt. The pattern appears to change from a distance. I saw stars initially, but close up there are no stars. Very clever optical illusion. Your fabric choices make it lovely.ReplyDelete
Very pretty quilt!ReplyDelete
What a fun stash buster challenge. Your photos show it off very well.ReplyDelete
That is gorgeous Congrats on your finish.ReplyDelete
That turned out amazing!!!ReplyDelete
Well done! It's a lovely quilt, and I don't see any "ugly" fabrics in there, they all look beautiful. Pretty and cozy finished quilt!ReplyDelete
Thank you for sharing and linking up ;)
I LOVE this quilt so much!!!ReplyDelete
Beautiful! And pinning!ReplyDelete