Weekly Finish #33: Jericho Walls Stash Buster Quilt

 Scrappy Stash Buster Challenge


Finished Size: 76" x 90"


I made this quilt for the 2022 Stash Buster Challenge by Border Creek Station using the Jericho Walls block and posted about the quilt top back in May when I finished it.


I used some really old and "ugly" fabrics from my stash and had a fun time putting the blocks together. There are 32 blocks, and each block measures 10" finished.


The quilting design is Trailing Leaves, an E2E design from the Pro-Stitcher Lite Design Catalog, and the batting is Warm & Natural.


I used some charm packs for the piano border and each strip measured 2½" x 5" unfinished.  The inner border and binding are the same red fabric.


I used a new full-size sheet I bought at a thrift store.  I don't really like it but I didn't want to use any of my fabric stash to piece the backing and I certainly didn't want to buy any more fabric.  


And a label completes the quilt.

I am really happy with the results.  And, now that the weather is cooler, it's perfect for cuddling.


I'm happy to join these linky parties.  Be sure to visit them to see what other quilters are sharing.
Until next time ... 
Be happy and keep on quilting!

Comments

  1. it is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! And I don't see ANY ugly fabric there--LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely quilt. The pattern appears to change from a distance. I saw stars initially, but close up there are no stars. Very clever optical illusion. Your fabric choices make it lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun stash buster challenge. Your photos show it off very well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is gorgeous Congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done! It's a lovely quilt, and I don't see any "ugly" fabrics in there, they all look beautiful. Pretty and cozy finished quilt!
    Thank you for sharing and linking up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! And pinning!

    Michelle
    https://mybijoulifeonline.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops