Weekly Finish #35-#36 Two More Quilts For Kids

 Two more quilts completed from the stack of flimsy tops, ready for donation.

Rail Fence Pattern


Basket Weave Pattern


The patterns for both quilts (and some of the other tops from the stack) are by Ursula Reikes.  I love her series of Quilts for Baby books.

This makes 9 quilts that I've finished from the stack which means I have 2 more left to complete.  But I actually have 4 UFO tops because my DD added two tops she made.  With the holidays upon us, I think these will have to wait until next year.

Happy quilting and happy holidays!  Remember, the best things in life are quilted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops