WIP Work in Progress: Three for the Finish

 


I started working on the second quilt top that DD made a few years ago. I posted about the first one here. Unfortunately, right before I finished quilting it, as I got to the bottom border, my Mega Quilter konked out.  The needle and bobbin case aren't playing nice and the needle breaks off. Now I have to take it in for repair which may take 3-4 weeks.  Ugh!  I'll finish quilting this one on my regular sewing machine but my larger tops are on hold for now.




This is the fall wall hanging for DGD#1 that I started last week, and I posted about it here.  I'd hoped to get it completely finished over the weekend but that didn't happen.  At least I was able to get the borders on so maybe I'll get it quilted over this weekend - on my regular sewing machine😊.





And, my Bonnie Hunter Frolic Mystery quilt is a continuing work-in-progress.  The final border is one that is different than the one Bonnie used in her quilt.  I saw this border design on a few Frolic quilts I saw on Instagram and liked it for my quilt. It's not perfect -- I see a happy little mistake on that one corner -- but I love it.  Now to get it quilted, hopefully before the next mystery comes out in November.

Until next time ... 


Be happy and keep on quilting!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops