RSC 2021 January is Pink

 

This is my first year participating in the Rainbow Scrap Challenge (RSC) by soscrappy  Since the color for January is pink, I decided to make these pink heart blocks.


These will be used in the mini quilts I am making for my granddaughters that I posted about here.  I was originally going to use 9 blocks to make wall hangings but decided to make mini quilts with only 4 blocks each.


I had so much fun cutting the hearts with my Accuquilt that I made way more than the 27 hearts I originally needed.  These blocks on my design wall are the "extras".  I could probably make 2 wall hangings or maybe a lap quilt, and maybe even have enough blocks to make a table runner.  Let's see what inspires me next week.

Linking up to RSC21 Week 4 @ soscrappy.  Be sure to visit for more pink goodness.

Until next time ... be happy and keep on quilting!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. Such happy, pretty blocks. I'm sure your granddaughters will appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty stars with a heart. A nice gift for little girls.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops