WIP Wednesday: Green Weed Whacker


This green Weed Whacker top is the same Bonnie Hunter pattern as the blue one I completed in August.  I love this pattern and have made more than a couple of quilts with it.


This was an old UFO from many years ago, and since the green strips were already pieced, all I had to add was the neutral square to each strip set.  The border pinwheels are pieced from the bonus HSTs.  So the top was super fast and easy, taking only a week to complete.

I'll complete the quilt one of these days so for now it's still a UFO.😀


I'm happy to join these linky parties.  Be sure to visit them to see what other quilters are sharing. 

Until next time ... 
Be happy and keep on quilting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops