WIP Wednesday: Grassy Creek Clues 2 & 3


Clue 4 of the Grassy Creek Mystery comes out on Friday.  Although I'm still working on Clue 3, I'll have the units finished up in time for Clue 4.


I finished Clue 2 earlier this week and jumped on Clue 3 right away so I could catch up.


And just for the record, here's my Clue 1, all done and sitting pretty.

I know it's not a race and I'm not going to stress over whether I finish a clue before the next one comes out.  Last year, I didn't start the mystery until January and didn't finish the quilt until after the reveal.  But I'd like to keep up this time and it's not too difficult since the holidays will be rather quiet and low-key this year.

I haven't started any new projects and am just finishing up a couple of UFOs, not including this Grassy Creek mystery and the Very Coriander Christmas BOM which won't be finished until next year.

I'm linking up to Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts and To-Do Tuesday @ Home Sewn By Us.  For more wonderful quilt projects, please visit the Linky Party.

Until next time ... 
Be safe and keep on quilting!

 

Comments

  1. Hi Rita! We are having a very low-key and quite holiday this year, too. It does give us a chance to get into the sewing room more than normal. I've never participated in BH's mystery quilt but it sure is nice that you can keep up! It looks like quite a few units are needed for each clue. Thanks so much for linking up this week. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish #9: Picket Star RSC 2022