WIP Work In Progress: A Little Bit of Progress is Better Than None

 

I'm still working on my Stash Buster Challenge quilt and have finished 60 blocks.  I'm happy I met the challenge requirement of 52 blocks to be entered in the drawing.  I never win anything but it was still fun.  I'm just going to add a solid border to finish the top to get it quilted and finished by end of the year.



And I've started quilting my Single Wedding Ring for my friend.  It'll be my weekly Friday finish.


The second clue for the Grassy Creek Mystery came out this past Friday and I quickly made 4 units ... and that's it so far.  I doubt I'll have all the Clue 2 units finished by this Friday when Clue 3 comes out.  The mystery just started and I'm already falling behind LOL!  As Bonnie says, it's not a race and I'm sure I'll catch up sooner or later.


If you'd like to see more quilting goodness and see what others are up to, please visit the following which I'm linking up to:  

Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication
To-Do Tuesday @ Home Sewn By Us

Until next time ... 
Be happy and keep on quilting!

Comments

  1. Hi Rita! So glad you met the challenge of making 52 blocks - overachiever by making 60! I love the fabrics you're using for clue #2. They look so nice together and perfect - I always have trouble making that block. ALWAYS. Thanks so much for linking up this week. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops