RSC 2021 Last Pink Saturday



I finished these 5 pink blocks just in time for the last pink Saturday in January.  I received my order of Kona Sangria this morning and rushed to complete the last two blocks.



The blocks finish at 16.5" and the finished quilt measures 82" square.


The free pattern is Rolling Rainbow from Robert Kaufman, and I thought this would be a good pattern for the RSC21 Challenge. The pattern uses about 6 colors and I hope they'll be 6 out of the 12 in the challenge.

Linking up to RSC21 Week 5 @ soscrappy.  Be sure to visit for more pink goodness.

Until next time ... be happy and keep on quilting!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. Wow! Your blocks are really cool! The various shades of pink "get along" so well together and will look terrific when added to the other colored blocks in the pattern. Looking forward to seeing it grow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops