Weekly Finish #4: Scrappy Heart Lap Quilt 2021


I finished this quilt top way back in January and posted about it here.  I put it aside and added it to my UFO pile so I could work on my Chains of Love quilt.

Well, February came and went and we started working on our landscaping.  Quilting was put on the back burner. 

 But, I pulled this top from the UFO pile after my 2 BFFs and I agreed to meet up for breakfast for the first time in over a year since we are all now vaccinated.


We met up this morning and I gave my one GF this Heart Lap Quilt for her birthday which was in February. I barely finished binding it last night so this is the only picture I have of the finished quilt. I am very happy with the finish and she loves her quilt!

We had a great time and agreed to meet once a month for more GF fun!

Until next time ... be happy and keep on quilting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops