WIP Work In Progress: A Very Coriander Christmas - Blocks 10-11

 
Finally finished blocks 10 and 11 from A Very Coriander Christmas BOM and that means I'm all caught up.  Yea!  Next month I'll be getting the 12th and final block kit which also includes the fabrics to finish the top plus binding.  

Since A Very Coriander Christmas BOM is coming to an end, I need another BOM to take its place.  Of course!  When I saw this Old Time Christmas Patchwork BOM at Shabby Fabrics, I quickly reserved my spot.  The program starts in October and I'm really excited to start working on these blocks.


If you'd like to see more quilting goodness and see what others are up to, please visit the following which I'm linking up to:  

Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication
Stitch Sew & Show @ Life in the Scrapatch

Until next time ... 
Be happy and keep on quilting!

Comments

  1. Your Coriander Christmas BOM blocks look lovely. It must feel wonderful to be up to date on the blocks and ready for the finishing kit. That is a good time to think about a new project. The next BOM looks very nice. Do you make a Christmas BOM per year? Good plan. Thanks for sharing in my linky party ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really pretty blocks - and you will have the whole Christmas quilt done before Christmas!! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops