Design Wall Monday: Stashbuster Challenge 2021 - Dandy Star Block

 Here are my first 30 blocks out of the 52 I need to meet the Stashbuster Challenge.  That's 30 blocks for 30 weeks which means I am caught up.  Ok, it's really my own personal challenge to be caught up but I have enjoyed making these blocks.  I use my Accuquilt GO cutter which makes the process easier and faster.

I plan to make 56 blocks for a 7 x 8 setting and plan to make 2 blocks a week, more or less.  I hope to have the top finished by end of October and the quilt finished by Thanksgiving.


The block is the Dandy Star.  There are so many color combinations and settings you can do with this block. I especially like the green one pictured above and am already thinking of making a similar one.  The FB group for this challenge is private; and with over 10K members, there are so many beautiful quilts.  Here are a few of my favorites.







If you'd like to see more quilting goodness and see what others are up to, please visit the following which I'm linking up to:  

Monday Making @ Love Laugh Quilt
Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
Oh, Scrap! @ Quilting is More Fun...

Until next time ... 
Be happy and keep on quilting!

Comments

  1. Such beautiful fabrics you've used! That is going to be a wonderful quilt. Love that pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This block is so beautiful in all these different versions!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops