Best of 2021: My Five Favorite Quilt Finishes This Year

I'm linking up at Cheryl Brickey's blog, Meadow Mist Designs for the Best of 2021 Linky Party.  Here are my five personal favorite quilt finishes this year:


1. Chains of Love - finished 7/26/21


2. Simple Hearts Wall Hanging - finished 7/29/21


3. Grassy Creek (a Bonnie Hunter mystery) - finished 11/26/21


4. Millennium Charm Swap Quilt - finished 12/8/21


5. Dandy Star Stash Buster Quilt - finished 12/17/21

I didn't finish very many quilts this year so it wasn't too hard to pick my favorites.  I also pieced a few quilt tops and finished a few wall hangings and donation quilts.  I am quilting one more top that has been stored for 10 years ... yikes!  Check back on Friday 12/31 for the last weekly finish of 2021.


Until next time ... 
Be happy and keep on quilting!

Comments

  1. I can't pick a favorite in this collection. THey are all exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all beautiful, congrats on such wonderful finishes for 2021! Thanks for linking up and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops