WIP Wednesday: Unity Quilt Update

 

I finally took out my Unity top from the back burner where it's been for over 3 months and made some progress by adding the next round of flying geese.  I posted about my previous progress here and here.


Now I'm working on the next round of blocks that are made from a gadzillion HSTs - more than 270!  I am so glad for my GO! Big Electric Cutter.  It's not only a time saver but also a pain-free way of cutting.

I'm about halfway through and should have this next round completed by the end of this week.  Then I'll have one last round for the final finish!  


If you'd like to see more quilting goodness and see what others are up to, please visit the following which I'm linking up to: 


Until next time ... 
Be happy and keep on quilting!

Comments

  1. Very pretty. I love medallion style quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty quilt! So glad to see you back working on Unity. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt looks fantastic, and I love that block you are working on.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops