What I'm Working On ... RSC 2022 March is Yellow_Gold

Yellow_Gold is the color for March for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, and it looks like I'm a little behind.  Well, maybe more than a little but I'm diligently working at catching up. 

5 Picket Star Blocks

The Picket Star block is a free pattern by Sew Preeti Quilts and is available here.

9 Yellow Jack Knife Blocks

 I'm also working on Bonnie Hunter's Catching Rainbows pattern which is available for purchase.  So far I have a total of 27 Jack Knife blocks done -- 9 blocks for each month.

February - Aqua

January - Red

Next are pink for April and green for May.  And tomorrow we'll find out what color is new for June.


If you'd like to see what other quilters are sharing, please visit the following linky parties which I'm happy to join:

ScrapHappy Saturday @ soscrappy
Oh Scrap! @ Quilting is More Fun Than Housework
Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
Monday Making @ Love Laugh Quilt

Until next time ... 
Be happy and keep on quilting!

Comments

  1. Your Picket Star Quilt blocks are so yummy...I am craving mangoes and oranges. Thank you for including the link to the tutorial. All your blocks are lovely. Yeah, I need some catching up to do as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops