WIP Wednesday: RSC 2022 April is Pink

Slowly but surely I'm catching up on my Rainbow Scrap Challenge (RSC) projects for 2022.  The color for April was pink.

9 Jack Knife Blocks

5 Picket Star Blocks

6 Red Cross Blocks

The next colors are green for May and blue for June.


I'm joining the following linky parties.  Please visit to see what other quilters are sharing.

ScrapHappy Saturday @ soscrappy
Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
Monday Making @ Love Laugh Quilt
Midweek Makers @ Quiltfabrication

Until next time ... 
Be happy and keep on quilting!

Comments

  1. Ohthose are such great blocks!!!! The jack knifes are awesome!!! ( it reminds me I started some and never finished... you have inspired me!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all so great! I love the Jack Knife ones!! ( reminds me I started some.... you inspired me!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much prettiness in pink. All these blocks are absolutely beautiful but I am partial to the Picket Star Quilt Blocks :-) Have a terrific week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty pink blocks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops