WIP Wednesday: RSC 2022 May is Green

 Finally finished my May green blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge and it feels good to be catching up.

9 Jack Knife Blocks

The pattern for the Jack Knife blocks is Catching Rainbows by Bonnie Hunter @ Quiltville.  The background I'm using has all-over confetti dots and I'm now wondering if I should have used a plain background because they look as if they have chicken pox LOL!  


This is a picture of Bonnie's sample quilt.  I see that her background fabrics are scrappy designs and look great, and I hope mine looks as good.
5 Red Cross Blocks

Five more Red Cross blocks for a total of 16.  After blue, then I'll just need purple and orange to complete the top.

This month's color is blue; and although I have all my blocks cut out, I don't think I'll have any blocks completed by tomorrow, the last day of June.   But I'm happy to know that July's color is purple!


I'm joining the following linky parties.  Please visit to see what other quilters are sharing.

ScrapHappy Saturday @ soscrappy
Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
Monday Making @ Love Laugh Quilt
Midweek Makers @ Quiltfabrication

Until next time ... 
Be happy and keep on quilting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops