WIP Wednesday: RSC 2022 June is Blue


July was a busy month with holiday- and birthday celebrations, two weekends of the Southern California Quilter's Run (sew fun!), and a two-day longarm quilting class.  But I did find some time to finish the Sisterhood quilt for my sister which I posted about here.

August is not as busy so I've had more time to sew and catch up on my projects.  I'm also working on a quilt for DS who is in the paramedic program at UCLA and will be graduating next month.  I'll do a WIP post soon.

And, just when I thought I was catching up, I fell behind with my RSC blocks.  But I finally managed to get all my blue blocks done. I don't know what possessed me to work on 3 quilts for this challenge but it's been motivating.

Totals so far are (54) Chasing Rainbows blocks; (14) Picket Stars blocks; and (23) Red Cross Blocks.

The color for July is purple and for August it's orange.  And, once I finish the blocks for these two colors, I will be able to complete the tops for Chasing Rainbows and Picket Stars.  Hopefully, I can get these done by end of next month.


Linking up to ScrapHappy Saturday @ soscrappy.  Please visit to see what other quilters are sharing.

Until next time ... 
Be happy and keep on quilting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops