WIP Wednesday: Whatnots Club Midnight Wall Hanging

 

I made this small wall-hanging top from Kim Diehl's Tenth Simple Whatnots Club.  It only measures 21" square and I finished it in 2 days.

I purchased the stand-alone kit last year from the Fat Quarter Shop ... and somehow I ended up signing up for the eleventh annual Simple Whatnots Club.  There are eight kits and I received my last one in August.  So far I have completed zero.  I'm not sure I'll ever finish all of them.  I may pull the fabric and add it to my stash for another project.  I may even gift a couple to my quilting friend.  

The backing and binding were included in the kit so I'll be able to finish it quickly.


I'm happy to join these linky parties.  Be sure to visit them to see what other quilters are sharing. 

Until next time ... 
Be happy and keep on quilting!

Comments

  1. I love Kim Diehl too! Her Whatnots are so fun. So sorry to hear you signed up but don't want to complete any more, but I love your idea of pulling the fabric for projects you do want to do! That's the way to turn a potential wip into a fun project! Great idea to gift a few too. I'm starting to feel that vibe too--use it up or move it out. Thanks so much for sharing on my 300th Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your KD quilt, Rita! My LQS runs a KD club and most of them have a million tiny pieces, but this one doesn't look like quite that many. Which is better in my book!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops