Weekly Finish...or Not: In Full Bloom & Villa Rosa Zipper Tops

 

I made this lap-size quilt using Red Rooster's In Full Bloom fabric and their free PDF pattern.  I had a small bundle from the collection but had to include fabric from my collection.



I saw this in a quilt magazine and I just wanted to make it.  I couldn't find the dark floral border and used the light border fabric instead.  I don't care for it as much so it'll be a donation quilt.  For now, it's going into the "to be quilted" pile.


I made this second top from a kit I purchased online from Villa Rosa Designs.  The designer highlighted (promoted) it during a Live Sales video and I really liked it.  But I'm not so sure now.  Hmmm, maybe once I quilt it?  Most likely another one to be donated.

These tops are the 11th and 12th ones I've made so far in 2023.


I'm happy to join these linky parties.  Be sure to visit them to see what other quilters are sharing.
Until next time ... 
Be happy and keep on quilting!






Comments

  1. The turquoise snowballs add a lot of zip to your quilt, Rita!!! Your second quilt is really great how the colors gradate from top to bottom!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops