Weekly Finish ... Or Not: Quilt Tops Aplenty

Sometimes life gets busy, and I get distracted from blogging.  It's been a few months since my last post, but that doesn't mean I haven't been quilting.

In January, I came up with an ambitious list of Quilting Goals for 2023.  I wasn't sure I'd be able to complete the 40 projects, but it wouldn't be for lack of trying.  So far, I've completed 19 quilt tops and finished 4 quilts.  Over half the year is gone, and just over half my list is done ... well, almost done.  In trying to stay on track, I've made plenty of tops but have yet to take the time to finish them into quilts.  But it's all good, and I'm enjoying my piecing and sewing time.

Here are the 4 tops I made over the past couple of months.  Instead of "weekly finish", they should probably be called "monthly finish" LOL!

Hearts of Hope Quilt Along - Bonnie Hunter


Paducah 9-Patch - Pat Speth


Nightingale Kismet - Lo & Behold Stitchery

Jelly Sizzle - Pat Sloan

I hope I can get them quilted before the end of the year, but I doubt it.  My pile of flimsies continues to grow and the number is now 16 including these four.


I'm happy to join these linky parties.  Be sure to visit them to see what other quilters are sharing.
Until next time ... 
Be happy and keep on quilting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops