Weekly Finish...Or Not: Patchwork Jack Pumpkin Top

 

Last year, DH and I went on the Southern California Quilter's Run.  He enjoys it as much as I do and I appreciate that he does all the driving.  It had been a few years since our last run, and we were a little disappointed there weren't as many participating quilt shops this time.  


One of the shops showcased this quilt, and it really caught my attention.  I bought just the pattern as I have plenty of Halloween fabric.

The pattern is Patchwork Jack by Pieced Just Sew.


The pattern was very easy to make with squares and a few half-square triangles.

I was hoping to complete it by this Halloween but that didn't happen.  There's always next year so for now it's going to the "to be quilted" pile.


I'm happy to join these linky parties.  Be sure to visit them to see what other quilters are sharing.
  • Patchwork & Quilts @ Quilting Patchwork Applique
  • Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun Than Housework
  • Sew & Tell @ Melva Loves Scraps
  • Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts & Doll Quilts
  • Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication
  • Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter
  • Needle & Thread Thursday @ My Quilt Infatuation
  • Put Your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese
  • TGIFF @ Quilting Gail
  • Can I Get A Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
  • Finished (or Not) Friday @ Alycia Quilts
  • Peacock Party @ Wendy's Quilts
  • Brag About Your Beauties @ From Bolt to Beauty
  • Friday Foto Fun @ Powered by Quilting
  • Off The Wall Friday @ Creations...By Nina-Marie
Until next time ... 

Be happy and keep on quilting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops