Weekly Finish...Or Not: Two Christmas Tops


This top has been a UFO for years and is a Thimbleberries pattern from Lynette Jensen's Beginner's Luck book.  The tree and star blocks were already made so this was a quick and easy top to complete.


I decided I wanted to make a Christmas tree wall hanging to add to my holiday decor.  This pattern is Oh, Christmas Tree from Annie's Craft Store.  It measures 32" x 44" and is smaller than what I wanted but it'll do for now.

I hope I'm able to complete the quilts by Christmas but probably not.  For now, they are added to my "to be quilted" pile.

Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving with family and friends!


I'm happy to join these linky parties.  Be sure to visit them to see what other quilters are sharing.
  • Patchwork & Quilts @ Quilting Patchwork Applique
  • Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun Than Housework
  • Sew & Tell @ Melva Loves Scraps
  • Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts & Doll Quilts
  • Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication
  • Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter
  • Needle & Thread Thursday @ My Quilt Infatuation
  • Put Your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese
  • TGIFF @ Quilting Gail
  • Can I Get A Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
  • Finished (or Not) Friday @ Alycia Quilts
  • Peacock Party @ Wendy's Quilts
  • Brag About Your Beauties @ From Bolt to Beauty
  • Friday Foto Fun @ Powered by Quilting
  • Off The Wall Friday @ Creations...By Nina-Marie
Until next time ... 

Be happy and keep on quilting!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops