Weekly Finish #25 Striped Quilt Challenge Top

DSC01583

Last week I posted here about the  Striped Quilt Challenge that Beth at Love Laugh Quilt has been hosting.  And, I believe today was the last day of the challenge, although I don’t think a finish was “required”.  It’s all about having fun and quilting! 

DSC01585

I managed to get this small quilt top finished, and I’m pretty happy with it, especially since I had a limited stash to work with.  I do like how the stripes make the pinwheels look like they’re moving.  Not so much in the picture, but in person they almost make you dizzy if you stare at them too long.  I hope to have it finished by the end of this week.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day holiday!

UPDATE:  Sold flimsy top on eBay in June 2011

Comments

  1. oooh! I love your quilt! Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! The stripes really do give those pinwheels some zing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pinwheels turned out beautiful! The stripes really add to them, I think. I also think the borders you added really make a nice difference. I especially like the rainbow effect in the darker ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your quilts! You are so talented and your quilts are awesome! I got a look at some on your other blog as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops