Weekly Finish #32-#33-#34 Quilts For Kids

I previously posted about a stack of quilt tops that have been patiently waiting to be finished since 2009!  A few months ago I started quilting the tops but didn't get around to binding them.  Last month, however, I finished four of them to give as gifts.

These 3 tops were also quilted and they, too, are now bound.  Three more quilts for the finish!

This pattern is called It's A Snap


This is the Warm Wishes pattern



BOUGHT THIS TOP ON EBAY.  DON'T KNOW THE PATTERN NAME.



I still have four more flimsy tops to quilt and bind.  I hope I can get them finished by the end of the year.

Remember, the best things in life are quilted!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops