Weekly Finish #39: Raven Moon Stash Buster Quilt
Raven Moon Stash Buster Quilt
Finished Size: 77" x 91"
I LOVE this Halloween quilt with its ravens, skulls, and spider webs.
It is the second quilt I made this quilt for the 2022 Stash Buster Challenge by Border Creek Station using the Jericho Walls block. Each block finishes at 10" and this quilt has 44 blocks.
I finished the top at the end of October and posted about it here. But I wasn't able to complete the quilt in time for Halloween. That's okay cuz it's ready for next year!
The E2E web quilt design with the spider (so cute!) was pre-installed in the Pro-Stitcher LITE for the Moxie.
The pieced backing has an all-over sugar skulls design by Robert Kaufman, and the batting is Warm & Natural. And the label completes the quilt.
I'm happy to join these linky parties. Be sure to visit them to see what other quilters are sharing.
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts & Doll quilts
- Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter
- Off The Wall Friday @ Creations...By Nina-Marie
- Peacock Party @ Wendy's Quilts and More
- Put Your Foot Down @ True Blue Quilts
- Brag About Your Beauties @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Friday Foto Fun @ Powered by Quilting
- TGIFF Friday Finish @ Anja Quilts
Very interesting fabric! Nice finish! HugsReplyDelete
This is such a cute quilt! I love Halloween and this is perfect with that quilting. The ravens are perfect with those other fabrics. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!ReplyDelete
Beautiful quilt, and the quilting is perfect too!ReplyDelete
Thank you for sharing, and linking up ;)